You know you’ve been a foreigner in Taiwan too long when… | Taiwan News
1. You can order the entire McDonald’s menu in Chinese.
2. You decide it makes more sense to drive a motorcycle instead of a car.
4. Someone doesn’t stare at you and you wonder why.
5. You look both ways before crossing the sidewalk.
7. You turn left from the right lane.
8. 70 degrees Fahrenheit feels cold.
9. You see three people on a motorcycle and figure there’s room for two more.
13. You stop conjugating verbs.
15. The main reason you stop at a 7-11 is to buy tea eggs.
16. You expect a Chinese New Year’s bonus.
19. You can distinguish Taiwanese from Hakka.
20. Your family stops asking you when you’ll be coming back.
21. Taxi drivers are considered “good drivers.”